Terms Of Service
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Helly Tec's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Helly Tec's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Helly Tec at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This license does NOT grant permission to post reviews, user interfaces, or product test videos, written, or sound clips with out explicit written permission from an authorized Helly Tec representative prior to publication of said materials. Publication of said materials with out prior written consent of Helly Tec can lead to civil action and/or civil penalties.
- The materials on Helly Tec's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Helly Tec makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Helly Tec does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, color, appearance, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Helly Tec reserves the right for wholesale customers to substitute a similar knife that is of equal value and similar color without notification at any time to ensure orders are fulfilled quickly and efficiently.
- Any attempt in entrapment by any law enforcement agency will be met with swift legal action. It is the responsibility of the buyer, NOT THE SELLER, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession and use of any item on this site. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
- Any and all legal cases will be brought forwarded by any party under the jurisdiction in Osecola County Florida.
- Any use of profane, obscene, or offensive language will be met with no response from our customer service. Meaning if you send a profane or abusive email DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE.
- Any discounts, promotions, coupons, or give-a-ways are strictly on an at will and while supplies last basis.
5. Accuracy of materials
8. Governing Law
9. Warranty Terms
This Warranty does not cover normal wear including knife or blade finishes, damage caused by neglect, misuse or the failure to perform normal or necessary maintenance, disassembly of any knife by any person other than Helly Tec's Warranty department, or shipping costs for returned knives.
Do not use your new knife as a screwdriver, pry bar, chisel or punch. Do not throw your knife or use it for any purpose other than cutting. Do not disassemble your knife. Do not sharpen your knife on a power grinding wheel. Any of these acts will void your Warranty. Helly Tec will not repair any modified or voided knife.
Repair or replacement as provided under this Warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. Helly Tec shall not be liable for any incidental, reliance, or consequential damages or breach of implied Warranty on this product, including any damage to person or property. Helly Tec's liability under any circumstances is limited to the purchase price. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This knife has only one use, as a cutting tool. Helly Tec's knives carry no warranty except as expressly contained herein. Helly Tec disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose other than for use as a cutting tool. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description contained herein. You must contact Helly Tec for a return authorization (r/a) number prior to sending your knife in for repair. Helly Tec will request information as to what the knife is doing prior to issuing a return authorization (r/a) number. Please review the Warranty information and proper knife care instructions on our site. Helly Tec's warranty repair address is: 8297 Champions Gate Blvd. Unit 355, Champions Gate, FL 33896.
10. Cancellation and Return Policy
Helly Tec will gladly cancel orders at the buyers request as long as said order has not been processed and shipped. If the order has been processed and shipped the items are considered satisfied and the request must be made for a return authorization. Helly Tec will accept returns of un-used products within 30 days of purchase for store credit. The term un-used is defined as not fired, tested, or played with in any way. Packaging may not be damaged. Knife will show zero signs of wear or handling. Some items may incur a 20% restocking fee after inspection by our returns department. Any items attempted for return that show signs of use will be denied credit, and Helly Tec will not be responsible for the knife. Return credit is at the discretion of management for approval. Shipping of the knife to Helly Tec is the responsibility of the customer and original shipping charges will not be refunded. Upon denial of return customer will be responsible for providing a shipping label to Helly Tec for return of denied knife to their possession. You may contact the customer service department at Help@hellytec.com M-F 9am-3pm est.
11. Damage in Shipping Claims
If you suspect your items to have been damaged during shipping you must contact our customer service department with-in 24 hours of delivery. Smashed, scuffed, or frayed boxes are not covered as a damage claim as the box is considered a vessel for transport to protect the knife. For damage in shipping claims please contact us at Help@HellyTec.com M-F 9am-3pm est. Any damaged in shipping claims made after 24 hour period is at full discretion of management.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.